Oops! Didn’t mean to send a message? Recall it.
Oh, the woes of a message, sent accidentally. Well, woe no more.
We’re happy to introduce a new feature on Voxer Pro: Message Recall, available on Android and iOS. This has been a big feature request from Voxer members, and it’s finally here.
As a Voxer Pro member, you will enjoy the ability to Recall your unwanted messages from any chat. Also, if you set up a group chat with Admin Control, you have the ability to remove other chat members’ messages as well as your own. No more group chats getting out of hand.
How to Recall a Message on Android
1. Tap and hold on the message you wish to Recall.
2. A pop-up menu called Message Options will appear. Select “Recall”.
3. A warning will ask you if you wish to commit. If so, select “Yes”.
4. A message will appear in place of the one you removed, reading “This message was recalled”.
How to Recall a Message on iOS
1. Tap and hold on the message you wish to remove.
2. Select Recall from the pop-up menu that appears. Voila! All gone.
3. A message will appear in place of the one you removed, reading “This message was recalled”.
NOTE: Message Recall is a Voxer Pro feature. Voxer Pro is a premium upgrade available in Voxer.
Check it out.